Jakie jest tłumaczenie słowa lub zwrotu w języku niemieckim? Czy moje tłumaczenie jest poprawne? Proszę podać możliwie szeroki kontekst jego użycia.

04.01.2015 01:25:50

rears

przez wolfgang.achberger

Wie könnte man diesen Satz übersetzen: (das Problem ist "rears")

It is quite impossible even for an atheist like myself to read his sermons or watch recordings of his speeches without profound emotion of the sort that can sometimes bring genuine REARS.

10.01.2015 12:15:37

Re: rears

przez fredbär

Hallo wolfgang,

es kommt mir so vor, als ob 'rears' ein Tippfehler ist, und es 'tears' (Tränen) sein soll.

Regards,

fredbär

How charmed I am when I overhear a German word which I understand! - Mark Twain

11.01.2015 14:06:34

Re: rears

przez folletto

Hi @ all and a happy new year everyone,

fredbär seems to be right. Obviously it is a quote from Christopher Hitchens 'God is Not Great'.

"A young black pastor names Dr. Martin Luther King began to preach that his people – the descendants of the very slavery that Joseph Smith and all other Christian churches had so warmly approved – should be free. It is quite impossible even for an atheist like myself to read his sermons or watch recordings of his speeches without profound emotion of the sort that can sometimes bring genuine tears. Dr. King’s “Letter from Birmingham Jail,” written in response to a group of white Christian clerics who had urged him to show restraint and “patience” – in other words, to know his place – is a model of polemic. Icily polite and generous-minded, it still breathes with an unquenchable conviction that the filthy injustice of racism must be borne no longer."

http://godwillbegod.com/blog/beyond-bel ... ens-part-2

Regards

Wer eine Fremdsprache lernt, zieht den Hut vor einer anderen Nation.
Martin Kessel

Interfejs: Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Polski | Português | Русский | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文
Feedback