Jakie jest tłumaczenie słowa lub zwrotu w języku angielskim? Czy moje tłumaczenie jest poprawne? Proszę podać możliwie szeroki kontekst jego użycia.

27.09.2013 20:05:01

in drei Galoppsprüngen

przez connie_s

üDie musste Anna nun in gewchwungenen Linien nach jeweils drei, vier und fünf Galoppsprüngen überwinden.

Is this close to being a good translation: Anna had to clear each of these now in a curve in three, four, and five strides.

Anna is getting instruction in jumping her horse. "Die" refers to the hurdles her jumping instructor has set up. What I'm not clear about is if she has to clear the first one in three strides, the second in four, etc. Any show-jumpers out there who can help me? Thank you to anybody who can give me some input.

27.09.2013 22:10:52

Re: in drei Galoppsprüngen

przez connie_s

connie_s napisał(a):Die musste Anna nun in gewchwungenen Linien nach jeweils drei, vier und fünf Galoppsprüngen überwinden.

Is this close to being a good translation: Anna had to clear each of these now in a curve in three, four, and five strides.

Anna is getting instruction in jumping her horse. "Die" refers to the hurdles her jumping instructor has set up. What I'm not clear about is if she has to clear the first one in three strides, the second in four, etc. Any show-jumpers out there who can help me? Thank you to anybody who can give me some input.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I found an equestrian who explained to me that this is an advanced instructional technique for jumpers. The instructor has set up the hurdles spaced first three, then four, then five strides apart in a curve, making it harder than going straight because the rider has to shift her weight going around the curve as well as manage the strides, so my translation makes sense.

Interfejs: Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Polski | Português | Русский | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文